- Washington County showed 620 new listings in October, up 59 percent over the 390 new listings in October 2012.
- Median home prices increased by 28.8 percent compared with October of 2012.
- The number of days on the market fell to 58 days for the month of October.
- Closed sales increased by 1.8 percent with a total of 290 October closed sales in Washington County
- In October, 148 residential building permits were pulled.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Housing Report from ERA Brokers
ERA Brokers Washington County Market Report relates the following: