ERA Brokers recently published its latest market report covering the residential market in Washington County:
• In February 2013, Washington County generated 710 new listings, a 21.8 percent increase compared to February of last year.
• The median home price increased by 25 percent over February 2013. The six-month average ending in February rose 19 percent over the same six months last year.
• The number of days on the market dropped to 78 days for the month of February compared to 92 days last year.
• Closed sales increased by 11 percent compared with the same six month period last year.
• In February 2013, 83 residential building permits were pulled.
To access the full report, click here.