- Closed sales increased 24 percent between July 2014 and July 2015.
- Inventories fell 16 percent from last year.
- In July, there were 1,473 homes available for sale. In July 2015, the average number of days on the market was 89 down from 111 a year earlier.
- Median sales price was almost $230,000.
- New listings fell by 14.3 percent between June 2014 and June 2015.
- Closed sale in June were up 33 percent from the previous year.
- Average sales price increased 8 percent from June 2014.
- Average days on the market measured 132 compared to 129 in a year earlier.
- Inventories of homes available for sale dropped 18 percent over the past year.
- Average sales price increased 21 percent from July 2014.
- Number of new listings is up 40 percent. Inventory of homes for sale registered 116 in July 2015, up slightly from the July 2014 figure (110).
- Median sales price measured $87,000 in July.