- The supply of available homes remained under 1,700 even with 619 new listings in January.
- The average number of days on the market has been below 90 days for five consecutive months.
- Year-over-year prices are up 15 percent both for the month of January and for the six month rolling average. Pending sales are higher than any time in the past six months.
- Sales discounts are the lowest since the before the recession.
- In January, 87 residential building permits were approved.
To access the full report, click here.