- Compared with March 2012, median home prices increased by 17 percent.
- Average home prices in Washington County increased by 14 percent over the same period.
- Number of closed sales increased by 103 units in March compared with February 2013.
- Inventory of homes for sale decreased by 49 units from 1,755 in February to 1,706 in March.
- There were 518 new listings compared with 583 in February.
- There were 125 new residential building permits in March bringing the year-to-date total to 320.
For the full report, click here.