ERA Brokers Consolidated recently reported:
• In April, Washington County generated 649 new listings, a 19 percent increase compared with last year’s 544 new listings.
• The median home sales price increased by 13 percent compared to April last year. The six-month moving average was up 12 percent over the same six months last year.
• The number of days on market increased to 80 days for the month of April compared to 69 days last year.
• With 338 sales per month, closed sales dropped by 2.3 percent from the same six-month period, last year.
• In April, Washington County approved 120 residential building permits.
For the complete report, click here.